Nearpod is an award-winning educational technology company that empowers teachers to create engaging and inspiring learning experiences for students. By combining access to digital lessons, interactive features (see our Virtual Field Trips and 3D objects initiatives) and real-time assessments. Nearpod has become a leader - and teacher favorite - in teaching and learning.
Since its launch in 2012, Nearpod has seen wide adoption in the K-12 market; currently, over 100,000 teachers and six million students use Nearpod every month. 2017 marks the second consecutive year that Nearpod has been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies and we have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune and local news channels across the country.
Nearpod is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is backed by notable investors that include: Insight Venture Partners, Reach Capital, Storm Ventures, the Stanford StartX Fund, the Knight Enterprise Fund, Arsenal Ventures, Marc Benioff (the CEO of Salesforce) and Scott Cook (founder and Chairman of Intuit) and his wife, Signe Ostby.
Location: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
Position: Marketing Manager, B2C Marketing/E-Commerce
Nearpod is looking for a experienced Marketing Manager for B2C Marketing and E-Commerce to manage and grow the Nearpod Direct to Teacher business through optimizing and managing the site and email channels to create a best in class ecommerce experience. The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible all aspects of the day to day online business partnering with various teams to manage our digital curriculum marketplace; including assortment-building, page mapping and deploying eCommerce strategies including digital and email marketing. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, and is based in our Aventura office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Systematically analyze and report online performance, recommend strategic and tactical changes to drive sales and increase visitors. More specifically, responsible for driving free “silver sign ups” and driving upgrades to paid Gold and Platinum memberships
- Responsible for driving Content Sales to Silver/Gold /Platinum memberships
- Oversee direct response programs
- Partner with Content and Marketing teams to create campaigns, select products, and ensure that user experience is optimized based on data, testing, consumer insights, market analysis, and creative problem solving to drive revenue and engagement
- Collaborate with the Store Product Marketing Manager to develop an asset catalog strategy, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities
- Implement direct merchandising strategic assortments and timelines that support overall company objectives and requirements
- Execute SEM, SEO, email, and retargeting channels related to eCommerce content efforts
- Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of eCommerce and online marketing initiatives such as web store sales and related email campaigns, SEM, and SEO
- Coordinate conference and trade shows logistics where Nearpod exhibits to promote marketing goals and strengthen brand identity
- Serve as brand ambassador for the organization at conferences, trade shows and events as needed
- 5+ years in Digital Marketing and B2C e-commerce experience with digital marketing campaigns, web analytics and paid media programs, marketing automation tools etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience in formulating and executing digital marketing strategies with the voice of the brand
- Understanding of the K-12 edtech market preferred
- Experience in optimizing store experience and marketing activities
- Strong project management skills
- Certification in Magento 2.0 preferred
- Strong HTML skills, preferably including HTML5 and responsive email HTML;
- Strong familiarity of Google Analytics
- Experience with Pardot Marketing automation or similar Marketing automation systems preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar CRM systems preferred
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.