Nearpod is an award-winning education technology company focused on developing digital learning tools, virtual reality and interactive content across mobile devices that provides teachers an easy and efficient way to leverage technology in the classroom by creating learning experiences that engage and inspire students.
Since its launch in 2012 Nearpod has become a leader (& teacher favorite) in teaching and learning with technology. Nearpod currently reaches ~5M students monthly. In 2016 it was named one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing private companies and was featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune and local news channels across the country.
Nearpod has offices in Miami, Florida and San Francisco, California and is backed by notable investors like Insight Venture Partners, Reach Capital, Storm Ventures, the Stanford StartX Fund, the Knight Enterprise Fund, Arsenal Ventures, as well as Marc Benioff (the CEO of Salesforce) and Scott Cook (founder and Chairman of Intuit) and his wife, Signe Ostby.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Operations/CRM Analyst to join our Business Systems team. You'll be responsible for assisting in the customization, maintenance, configuration and monitoring of our Salesforce CRM platform and other core contact center cloud-based applications. You’ll work closely with the Sales and IT teams to bring new functionality, efficiency and data to our sales teams across the U.S. You’ll also work closely with the Product, Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure they have the system capabilities needed to best execute their functions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the daily operational readiness of our Salesforce.com org
- Collaborate with Business Systems team members and stakeholders to deliver new business functionality to advocates and customers
- Respond to team members’ requests related to functionality support, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning
- Field ad hoc reporting and data cleansing requests
- Field and triage inbound internal systems support inquiries
- Assist in documenting rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows
- Work authorization without limitation in the USA required
- Must be based out of the Aventura, FL headquarters office
- At least 2 years of CRM system administration experience with Salesforce required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline, or equivalent number of years’ work experience
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong understanding of reporting techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams
- Play well with others – you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams
- Experience in working with multiple system admins managing one SFDC org is a plus
- Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs and clearly explaining trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of new better methods and practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.