|Nearpod is an award-winning education technology company focused on developing digital learning tools, virtual reality and interactive content across mobile devices that provides teachers an easy and efficient way to leverage technology in the classroom by creating learning experiences that engage and inspire students.
Since its launch in 2012 Nearpod has become a leader (& teacher favorite) in teaching and learning with technology. Nearpod currently reaches ~5M students monthly. In 2016 it was named one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing private companies and was featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune and local news channels across the country.
Nearpod has offices in Miami, Florida and San Francisco, California and is backed by notable investors like Insight Venture Partners, Reach Capital, Storm Ventures, the Stanford StartX Fund, the Knight Enterprise Fund, Arsenal Ventures, as well as Marc Benioff (the CEO of Salesforce) and Scott Cook (founder and Chairman of Intuit) and his wife, Signe Ostby.
Nearpod is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to own the expansion of our B2C customer base. This position will be responsible for growing the top-of-funnel user base and driving conversions from our freemium to paid offering. As Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing and optimizing a variety of digital marketing programs that drive growth in consumer acquisition, retention, and revenue. This is a critical role as we scale and grow in 2017.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own all website growth and increase teacher sign up
- Hands-on campaign execution to drive user acquisition, conversion, and continued engagement, collaborating closely with the other marketing + product team members to identify, prioritize, and expand opportunities to drive the greatest return
- Devise and drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, and implementation for growth-related projects
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, social media campaigns, SEO, SEM, etc
- Work with analytics to identify key performance metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
- Develop retention, loyalty, re-engagement plans to keep current teachers active via marketing + product initiatives
- Analyze campaign data and continuously optimize and improve campaign performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience required
- 2-4 years of acquisition experience for high-growth B2C startups required
- Experience designing and executing acquisition campaigns and performance reporting
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who is internally driven to make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization
- Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- Experience with Intercom
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for education
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.